The Insulated Server (3,5L) is a brilliant addition to the Tupperware© Serving Range. This larger size oval Insulated Server has double walled insulation to help keep cooked food hotter significantly longer for serving meals at the table.
Features and Benefits:
• the High Insulated Server comprises a 3.5L inner bowl with a 4.3L outer bowl, an insulating cover and a seal.
• the double walled insulation is achieved by nesting the two bowls of different sizes together, thus creating an air gap between the walls. The cover too, is double-walled.
• the bowls lock lightly together but securely in use.
• maximum heat is retained when the server is full and the hole in the cover is closed off by the inside rim at one end.
• the cover keeps food hot even with the Serving Spoon in place. Turn the cover 180° to create space for the Spoon; the cover tab fits in the handle to close and retain heat.
• the Server keeps most foods hot (+60°C) for 1 1/2 hours when the dish is full.
• generous handles provide a secure grip to carry food to the table.
• a key benefit of this system is that in addition to the superb insulated Serving Dish for the table, you also have two separate bowls to serve food.